Saturday, February 14, 2009

in reply to SOMEONE'S blog.......

ok.. here i am.... again... hopefully this time I'll be more consistent in writing...

usually i start off by letting everyone know what is wrong with my life and how I am the perfect example of Murphy's law.. I'll try to refrain from making this about me.. if i fail, i'm sorry..

This beginning is dedicated to my friend (the above said SOMEONE).
SOMEONE has really strong opinions about every possible aspect of life.
Her feelings stay with you and make an impact even when you donot agree with her..
N in general her thoughts make for good reading and introspection..
so hope you enjoy reading n be ready for some really insightful writing..

here's to you Dhati..
cheers..
(champagne in my hand)

PS i know you hate drinking but couldn't help myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment